Wah Fong Tea Company successfully held the online webinar – “EZ Homemade Cinnamon Balls” on August 22, 2020. Many pre-diabetic and diabetic people like to have a low carb snack to enjoy. We made one for you…1 carb Cinnamon ball to enjoy afternoon tea or evening snack with Lowsutea and watch TV and enjoy the family conversation.
This webinar discussed how the whole body large & small vessels be affected by diabetes, why people with prediabetes or diabetes require a life style change diets, how Lowsutea works, and how to make healthy low carb homemade cinnamon ball snack not to spike your blood sugar.
Here is the ingredient to make cinnamon ball:
- 1 cup of (120 g) almond flour
- ¼ cup (48 g) granulated erythritol or stevia or Splenda to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, melted but not hot
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ginger powder
Want to know the details? Click on the video to watch the webinar!