Discount on tea only
(For HK User Only) Lowsutea 30 sachets + Abbott Freestyle Libre Sensor Blood Sugar Monitor (14 Days)
Lowsutea is made with 100% natural ingredients which may help to maintain better blood sugar level and potentially delay onset of diabetic complications.
Today, 438 million people are living with diabetes around the world. 1.5 billion people are living with Pre-diabetic condition.
– We made Lowsutea to help pre-diabetic and diabetic patients to maintain better blood sugar levels
– We have shown many clients able to postpone their pre-diabetic conversion
– Delay onset of diabetic complications
– Lower LDL Bad Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, and Detox
– We have 5 programs including diet, exercises, weight control, blood tracking, and education with weekly webinar to Lowsutea users with greater awareness of their health and prevention of diabetes complications.
– We hold their hands throughout their diabetic journey to maintain better health.
How to use the Freestyle Libre Sensor
Apply the sensor
The FreeStyle Libre sensor is applied on to the back of the upper arm with a simple, disposable device called an applicator. When the sensor is applied, a thin, flexible and sterile fibre is inserted just under the skin. It is held in place with a small adhesive pad. Most people feel no pain when applying the sensor.
To obtain a glucose reading, simply perform a quick, painless 1-second scan of the reader over the sensor. This scan gives you more information than monitoring with blood glucose test strip, without the need for routine finger pricks. The FreeStyle Libre system also offers software to generate concise reports to assist with the analysis of glucose data.
Each scan of the reader over the sensor gives a current glucose reading, the last 8-hours of glucose history, and a trend arrow showing if glucose is going up, down, or changing slowly. The reader can even scan through clothing with a thickness of up to 4 mm
Most people did not feel any discomfort under the skin while wearing the FreeStyle Libre sensor. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 93.4% of patients surveyed (n=30) strongly agree or agree that while wearing the sensor, they did not feel any discomfort under their skin. [29 persons have finished the study; 1 person terminated the study after 3 days due to skin irritations in the area where the sensor touched the skin.] The reader can capture the data from sensor when it is placed between 1cm to 4cm from sensor.
IMPORTANT: The FreeStyle Libre flash glucose monitoring system is indicated for measuring interstitial fluid glucose levels in people (age 4 and older) with diabetes mellitus. The indication for children (age 4 – 17) is limited to those who are supervised by a caregiver who is at least 18 years of age.