If you or someone you know is living with diabetes, you likely know that managing the condition can be challenging.
In addition to monitoring blood sugar levels, taking medications, and getting regular exercise, people with diabetes must also pay close attention to their diet. A healthy diet can help prevent complications of diabetes, including neuropathy.
In this webinar, our speaker, Mr. Andrew Lau, will discuss the link between diet and diabetic neuropathy and share practical tips on avoiding foods that can aggravate neuropathy symptoms and promote better nerve health.
During this free, one-hour session, you will learn the following:
• The link between diet and diabetic neuropathy
• Common foods that can worsen neuropathy symptoms
• Healthy alternatives to replace unhealthy foods
• Tips for making sustainable dietary changes
Watch now: Foods to Avoid for the Prevention of Diabetic Neuropathy
Subscribe to our YouTube channel now to watch more webinars from doctors and professors, start to lower your blood sugar now!
Drink Lowsutea to Maintain Better Blood Sugar Levels
Lowsutea is all natural ingredients sugar cleansing tea that may assist in stabilizing blood sugar.
- Maintain better blood sugar
- Postpone prediabetic conversion
- Delay the onset of diabetic complications
- Lower LDL cholesterol and detox
Drink a cup of 250ml Lowsutea before and after each meal to help stabilizing blood sugar, preventing from spike suddenly.
Click to learn more about Lowsutea
Follow our social media to get the latest updates: Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Order via WhatsApp or Messegner: